|Location|| ||458 Western Boulevard|
Turtle Lake, WI 54889
|Base Pay|| ||$19.50 / Hour|
|Job Category|| ||Food Manufacturing, Sanitation|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
8pm-4am Monday - Friday
- Perform sanitation procedures for the Mascarpone room utilizing the CIP (cleaning in place) system, sanitation equipment and manual scrubbing.
- CIP system is designed to allow the equipment to clean itself via a network of pipes, tanks, valves and vessels. Employee is responsible for set up of wash circuits, connection of pipes and valves, monitoring of temperature and chemical concentration. Multi-tasking required as employee monitors the system and completes associated documentation and charts.
- Complete documentation per record keeping requirements
- Prepare mascarpone mixes for the upcoming day. Test ingredients and hook up pipes and tanks to complete room set up.
Qualities and Skills:
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision
- Good attention to detail and focus on quality
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
- Computer proficiency required
- Machine Operator or Sanitation Experience
- Food Manufacturing Experience preferred
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Work environment is hot, humid and damp. Must be able to lift 25-35 lbs repetitively and lift up to 50lbs occasionally. Lifting is done from various heights between floor level and overhead. Must be able to squat, bend and twist. Must be able to stand for a full 12 hour shift.