|Location|| ||40 New Dutch Lane|
Fairfield, NJ 07004
|Job Category|| ||Marketing & Communications|
Schuman Cheese is a fourth-generation Italian cheese company based in New Jersey. Founded in 1945 as an importing business, today the family-owned business is also a cheese manufacturer and processor with a diverse network of partner cheese companies and customers around the globe.
The company offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k retirement program, paid vacation, holidays and product discount. The culture is fast paced and collaborative. We believe in enhancing everyday eating experiences with the highest quality cheeses. We do so with honesty and integrity, pride in our products, innovation, industry leadership and a commitment to the wellbeing of our family, employees, suppliers, customers and community. We have a passion for cheeses and for bringing top talent into our organization that can share this passion, do great work and enhance our organization.
B2B Marketing Content Development:
- Partner with outside agency to develop and manage B2B marketing and creative activities
- Create marketing collateral for sales – sell sheets and related material
- Develop written and video content to support innovation, sales and social media initiatives
- Responsible for internal and external public relations activities, including media, social giving campaigns, intranet and other internal communications
- Plan and coordinate town hall events for Senior Leadership Team
Trade Show Marketing:
- Manage tradeshow and event activities, including coordination of logistics, procurement of space and show services, selling materials and collateral, shipping of tradeshow booth, graphics, supplies, etc.
- Manage cost and expense tracking.
- Develop and deliver tradeshow services and materials, coordinating both in-house resources and outside vendors and agencies. Examples of services and materials include the booth itself, and related items, promotional items, marketing collateral, press kits, staffing, etc.
- Manage the location and quality of all tradeshow materials in and out of house.
- Manage the placement of show specific advertising.
- Maintan libraries containing imagery of products and packaging.
- Ensure integrity and compliance of information architecture, including naming conventions.
- Work with internal resources and outside suppliers to fill any gaps in our content library.
- Manage and maintain third-party sales portal and POS warehouse
- Own the trade marketing budget, including processing invoices, tracking expenses, and providing periodic updates
Education, Experience, Qualities and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field required.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, sales planning and communications or a related field; food or cheese industry experience is a plus
- Previous Tradeshow experience
- Experienced and proficient website management. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Highly engaged in learning about our products and the dairy/cheese industry
- Self-driven and ambitious with ability to work independently and autonomously
- Creative - able to generate ideas and effectively articulate creative vision
- High producer, able to thrive in a fast pace dynamic environment
- Estimated travel approximately 25%
Equal Opportunity Employer
schumancheese.com - cellocheese.com - cellowhisps.com