|Location|| ||458 Western Boulevard|
Turtle Lake, WI 54889
|Base Pay|| ||$19.00 / Hour|
|Job Category|| ||Food Manufacturing, Skilled Labor|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
40+ hours per week. Hours vary based on needs, must be available to work all shifts. This may be on little to no notice. OT is frequently required.
Provide coverage throughout the plant as needed
Relief operators will be trained to perform the majority of the following roles and will work in these areas as needed:
- Cheese Maker
- Pasteurizer Operator
- Intake Operator
- EZ Whey Filler Operator
- Make Room (Ring/Flip/C.O.P.)
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Excellent performance and attendance record. Must not be on any active written warnings.
- Available to work all shifts, at times with little to no notice
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn and ability to retain information
- Mechanical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Able to write legibly, do simple math, read and complete daily paperwork
- Demonstrated pride in work
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Team player
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Work involves continuous standing/walking. Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs, bend, squat, twist, grasp and climb stairs. Temperature varies from cool to hot & humid.