|Location|| ||458 Western Boulevard|
Turtle Lake, WI 54889
|Base Pay|| ||$17.50 / Hour|
|Job Category|| ||Food Manufacturing|
|Industry|| ||Food Manufacturing|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
FT work in just 3 -4 days per week! Hours: 6P-6A, every other weekend required.
Rotate through three work stations: Ringing, Turning Room and C.O.P (Cleaning Out of Place). Must be able to perform each function for a full 12 hour shift.
Remove cheese form, place plastic ring around cheese and place cheese on racking system. Work pace is dictated by the conveyer system and operator must keep up with the pace of production.
Perform work in the turning room, flipping cheese according to cheese specifications and work instruction. Cheese is held on a racking system and must be flipped in its place per a pre determined schedule. Documentation and record keeping required.
Wash forms and racks utilize the C.O.P. washing machine. Manually scrub as needed to achieve cleanliness.
- Complete sanitations tasks utilizing food grade chemicals, hoses and manual scrubbing
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), PPE and other safety related requirements
- Complete other duties as assigned
Work environment is hot, humid and damp. Work is highly physical. Must be able to lift 25-35 lbs repetitively and lift up to 50lbs occasionally. Lifting is done from various heights between floor level and overhead. Must be able to squat, bend and twist. Must be able to stand for a full 12 hour shift.
- Able to write legibly, do simple math, read and complete daily paperwork
- Attention to detail and quality focus
- Pride in work with a positive attitude
- Team player, dependable with a strong work ethic