|Location|| ||1965 Vaughn Road|
Kennesaw, GA 30144
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Answers telephones, directs incoming calls and greets visitors in a professional, friendly manner to promote the best possible Company image by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers telephone switchboard and directs calls.
- Greets visitors and answers inquiries.
- Types memorandums, correspondence, reports, labels, bills of lading and other documents.
- Separates and distributes Account Receivable invoices.
- Performs backup for invoice mailings.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees of the Company; ability to respond to questions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.