|Location|| ||3305 Minnesota 60|
Faribault, MN 55021
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
Administrative Support (Legal)
KGPCo is a leading provider of complete, customized and scalable supply chain and network transformation solutions for the communications industry. KGPCo serves a diverse set of customers and partners. The customer base includes Cable Companies (MSO) network operators, integrators, contractors, cloud services providers, neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprises who connect people, places and things.
KGPCo employs over 2000 employees across the United States. KGPCo’s vision is to be the go-to partner enabling our customers to build, optimize, and transform networks that connect the world. We continually seek out top performers who achieve individual and team results, live and lead the KGPCo core values, think big-picture, and are lifelong learners.
We are looking to fill an Administrative Support position in Faribault, MN. We are seeking individuals who want to grow with us, as we see the potential to grow this business and to progress in this role. A successful candidate will have experience in a professional environment, have great attention to detail, and a strong focus on customer service.
The Administrative Support Role supports the legal department through organizing, tracking, filing and additional projects as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Organize and track Certificates of Insurance to ensure compliance.
- Order supplies for department.
- Schedule meetings and prepare meeting agendas.
- Manage department paper and electronic mail and prepare documents for mailing.
- Scanning, saving and filing of legal documents.
- Review and complete credit applications and other questionnaires.
- Distribute and collect required set-up and contract documents.
- Verify and make requested system changes.
- Support facility set-up and closing.
- Assist with vehicle titling and fleet management.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; at least 1 year of related administrative experience and/or training is required. Proficiency in PDF and Microsoft Word, Office, and Excel is required