|Location|| ||Miami, FL 33111|
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
KGPCo is a leading provider of complete, customized and scalable supply chain and network transformation solutions for the communications industry. KGPCo serves a diverse set of customers and partners. The customer base includes network operators, integrators, contractors, utilities, cloud services providers, neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprises who connect people, places and things.
KGPCo employs over 2000 employees across the United States. KGPCo’s vision is to be the go-to partner enabling our customers to build, optimize and transform networks that connect the world. We are looking for top performers who are focused on results and are ready to be trained. We are working to build a team of Central Office Installers in Miami, FL. We are looking for individuals who want to begin a career installing telecommunications equipment. This would be during the day shift and include swing shift work. If you have a strong work ethic, desire to learn, proven ability to show up with the utmost of punctuality, and can work hard throughout the day, we are ready to train you.
The Central Office Installer is required to take excellent care of our customers, build relationships, question things and take action, work hard, work smart, and enjoy the experience. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, have the ability to follow instruction, and the willingness to learn & grow within KGPCo.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines – safety is a top priority
- Receive & follow daily direction
- Install infrastructure such a cable rack and fiber protection systems
- Mount bay frames and cabinets
- Run, secure (lace), label and terminate – DC power, fiber, and switch board cables
- Develop a knowledge of Central Office environments and standards
- Interact with all members of the organization; Installation, Engineering, and Project Management
- Performs other duties as requested by Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Technical degree preferred
- Demonstrate proficient use of Microsoft programs and applications
- Demonstrate proficient use of IOS and/or Android applications