|Location|| ||Atlanta, GA 30303|
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
KGPCo is a leading provider of complete, customized and scalable supply chain and network transformation solutions for the communications industry. KGPCo serves a diverse set of customers and partners. The customer base includes network operators, integrators, contractors, utilities, cloud services providers, neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprises who connect people, places and things.
KGPCo employs over 2000 employees across the United States. KGPCo’s vision is to be the go-to partner enabling our customers to build, optimize, and transform networks that connect the world. We continually seek out top performers who achieve individual and team results, live and lead the KGPCo core values, think big-picture, and are lifelong learners.
We are looking to fill multiple Area Sales Director roles throughout the US within our Carrier Networks Sales Group. We are seeking individuals who want to grow with us, as we see the potential to grow this business. A successful candidate will leverage existing relationships and seek out new ones to expand the business.
- Build, strengthen, and maintain relationships directly with all key decision makers within assigned territory, to ensure growth and profitability.
- Act as a primary contact with client to help them improve business performance and overcome issues.
- Foster and maximize long term revenue opportunities by becoming a trusted advisor to the client.
- Drive profitability and growth initiatives for all KGPCo Business Units as assigned by Management.
- Partner, collaborate, and manage key initiatives with internal Customer Units and Business Unit teams to deliver sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop a regionally-based marketing plan to expand brand awareness and to drive new revenues;
- Achieve or exceed assigned financial and customer objectives within assigned territory.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to expand existing programs and establish new programs in alignment with internal teams.
- Provide and maintain accurate forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Strong relationships with all or most of the following carriers within assigned territory is required: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centurylink, and related ecosystem.
- A minimum of ten years of telecom experience required, with at least five of those years in a role selling network services with a proven ability to consistently grow the business.
- Strong practical experience in developing solutions and driving opportunities across Product Distribution, Logistics, and Network Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management or related field is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical and motivational skills along with a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and the ability to thrive in a metrics-driven, results-based environment.
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is required.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to travel 75%+ as needed to fulfill the duties of the position to support the Southeast region.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and interpersonal skills.