|Location|| ||Seattle, WA 98101|
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
KGPCo is a leading provider of complete, customized and scalable supply chain and network transformation solutions for the communications industry. KGPCo serves a diverse set of customers and partners. The customer base includes network operators, integrators, contractors, utilities, cloud services providers, neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprises who connect people, places and things.
KGPCo employs over 2000 employees across the United States. KGPCo’s vision is to be the go-to partner enabling our customers to build, optimize and transform networks that connect the world. We are looking for top performers who are focused on results. One key position we are looking to fill is the Assistant Vice President for T-Mobile. This position will be responsible for expanding this market segment to ensure market relevance and revenue growth.
This will be accomplished through a stellar combination of exceptional leadership, superior knowledge of the market, relevant industry relationships, knowledge of network technologies and operational processes, ability to position capabilities to serve our Customers/Prospects across entire suite of the KGPCo Product and Service capabilities.
We are seeking someone who wants to grow with us, as we see the potential to grow this business. A successful candidate will leverage existing, and seek out new, relationships between the company and the targeted client.
- Responsible for the overall market success of this customer unit. This individual is a business leader.
- This position will have valuable insight into key industry initiatives and translate that into actionable programs to capitalize on industry trends.
- This position will be responsible for creating opportunities within the targeted account and driving them to grow the segment.
- Act as a primary contact with client to help them improve business performance and overcome issues.
- They will be responsible for working internally to assemble the appropriate support and resources to support the growth opportunities.
- Foster and maximize long term revenue opportunities by becoming a trusted advisor to the client.
- Customer Focus. The AVP will lead and manage in a manner consistent with delivering superior customer service. This is a KGPCo core value.
- Continuous Improvement and Tools. The AVP will also develop a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and leading strategic and sales management improvement projects and tools.
- Technical Expertise. The AVP has a level of technology expertise that will allow him/her to determine industry direction and to translate that into practical application to develop and grow the business.
- Measurement. The AVP will drive both the setting of success metrics and the proactive tracking to ensure success. This includes measuring performance and providing feedback to create an organization of accountability for performance.
- Interdepartmental relationships. The AVP will work closely with support staff (Product Management, Inventory Management, Customer Care) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives, as well as provide needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Strong relationships with T-Mobile is strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 10-15 years of proven business leadership in a business development / sales leadership / strategy role with proven ability to consistently grow the business.
- 7+ years direct management experience, including leadership of Sales/Business Development professionals in a complex selling environment is preferred.
- Experience and relationships selling to T-Mobile National and Regional Site Development, Procurement, Supply Chain, IT, and C-level is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience and demonstrated success broadly and specifically within the market.
- Strong practical experience in developing solutions and driving opportunities across both Product Distribution and Services Deployment.
- Management and leadership skills including experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and terminations.
- Knowledge and experience with Sales Management Tools.
- Strong financial acumen including growth modeling and investment analysis and budgeting.
- Strong organizational, analytical and motivational skills along with a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and the ability to thrive in a metrics-driven, results-based environment.
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, including manufacturers and other partners.
- Stellar executive presence, confident, articulate, and willingness to contribute new ideas and solutions.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
This position is located in Seattle, WA however a remote location would be considered for the ideal candidate.