|Location|| ||600 New Century Parkway|
New Century, KS 66031
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||8 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
The Director of Sales Operations is a key operational role supporting the KGPCo Sales organization.
KGPCo is a values driven organization with a strong focus on the customer, building relationships, questioning things, taking action and working hard. With this in mind, the Director of Sales Operations is the “right-hand” to sales leadership. He/she manages activities essential to driving and supporting sales force productivity for KGPCo.
Sales Leadership thinks about how to increase revenue and improve the Customer Experience. The responsibilities of the Sales Operations Director center around supporting the realization of this growth. Activities include sales compensation design and management; account planning; forecasting; CRM management; training and other related engagement programs and initiatives. This leader will work closely with internal and external stakeholders in a customer focused, heavily matrixed organization to ensure priorities exist that drive results.
- Live the company’s values and execute on the company’s vision with a strong focus on “The Customer is Everything” and “achieving results”.
- Track and analyze performance and trends and recommend solutions to performance challenges.
- Provide input to sales management regarding sales and operating strategies to drive results.
Total Rewards and Recognition, Design and Administration
- Partner with sales leadership in the development and administration of the sales total rewards strategy to include the development and:
- o Administration of an effective compensation strategy, structure and design;
- o Maintenance of a quota setting process based on established criteria;
- o Administration of incentive and recognition programs as needed.
- Work closely with Finance and Human Resources in sales incentive compensation design and administration.
- Partner with sales leadership in sales planning, reporting, analysis, and goal setting to include the determination of key metrics and creation of an effective and simple reporting process.
- Own the sales forecasting, planning and budgeting process within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitor and maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Monitor the accuracy and distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. This includes recommending revisions to existing reports or development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Work with Business and Customer Unit Leadership, Sales Leadership, Finance, and Human Resources to build support and to proactively manage interactions to drive key Sales initiatives and Programs. Must have the ability to see around the corner and build internal support.
- Implement and maintain enabling technologies including CRM, to field sales teams.
- Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Work with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process and talent improvement. Work closely with sales management and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Partner with Human Resources to maximize people development.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support such as webinars and other training opportunities.
- Support or facilitate other initiatives, activities or programs such as:
- o Prepare executive sales presentations.
- o Communicate and ensure implementation of company strategies and programs in the field.
- On-boards new sales representatives.
- Assist with event planning such as National Sales Meeting and Industry Trade Shows.
The ideal candidate
- Loves learning about customers and bringing them solutions.
- Can demonstrate he/she lives the KGPCo Core Values.
- Has a history of achieving results and considered a top performer.
- Possesses strong analytical, management, team building and organizational skills and can translate this into action and results.
- Can collaborate in a matrixed organization and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Thinks “big picture” and use this in proactively identifying strategic direction.
- Rolls up their sleeves, understands the details and converts the analysis into action and, ultimately, revenue growth.
- Willing to operate as the trusted advisor and “right hand” to the Senior VP of Sales.
- Has a minimum of 8 years of sales and sales operations experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business from accredited university.
- Experienced in using a CRM system.
- Can provide leadership, direction and feedback to team members, including remote
field sales staff.
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. This includes the ability to ask good questions and probe for answers.
- Experienced in sales compensation design/management, quota setting, data analysis and reporting, process excellence, project management and forecasting/planning.
Senior Vice President of Sales
The position will be in Kansas.