|Location|| ||500 Sumner Way|
New Century, KS 66031
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
|Minimum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||Yes|
- Assists in the direction of all Distribution Center departments including Order-picking, Shipping, Receiving, Returned Goods Inventory, and Quality Control to ensure timely and cost effective operations and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensures all warehouse area housekeeping standards are maintained and adhered to as well as all Safety procedures and that OSHA applicable standards are met.
- Track and control manpower within budget while ensuring that distribution schedules are met.
- Evaluate workflow needs and inventory activity to manage the allocation of employees between departments
- Responsible for emergency coverage (24x7)
- Manages clerical staff performing support activities
- Conducting facility tours for existing and potential clients.
- Management of Performance and Labor Management Systems
- Responsible for assisting management to TL9000 compliant standards and maintaining audit evidence
- Responsible for monitoring employee attendance, productivity, and other performance markers and by generating counseling forms and counseling employees, as needed.
- Prepares and approves all direct report performance appraisals, assures Center compliance to H/R policies, and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in distribution and logistics, including experience in a pick, pack, and ship operation is required.
- Ability to develop a strong team and increase employee performance at an operational level is required.