|Location|| ||200 Industrial Dr|
Fredonia, WI 53021
|Relocation Expense Covered|| ||No|
|Employee Type|| ||FT Non-Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Maintenance, Mechanic, Machine Maintenance|
|Minimum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||HR Manager|
|Phone|| ||No Phone Calls Please|
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE CULTURE SURVEY BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK:
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate growth in your understanding of our equipment.
- Fully understand how to set up most equipment.
- Be able to train new mechanics on some machines – some operator training.
- Refine your troubleshooting skills and methods for quick repairs.
- Understanding machine sequence of events/cause & effect.
- Develop skills to find root cause of problems
- Demonstrate growth in your basic troubleshooting skills
- Electrical (motor control, relay logic, photoeye set up, read electrical drawings)
- Drive systems (bearing installation, pulley alignment, belt installation, etc)
- Mechanical (blade set up, Understand machine mechanical drawings)
- Assist in performing preventive maintenance
- Weekly lube route
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Semi-annual Preventive Maintenance
- Continued growth in fabricating skills
- Guards, Brackets, Stands, etc (welding, drill & tap, cutting, deburring)
- Part requisition
- Look up part numbers in equipment manuals
- Write a PO
- Safety improvements
- Other duties as directed by management
Education: High School diploma required. Post high-school education preferred. 5 years experience.
Language / Communication Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of suppliers, customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills – Basic math skills required.
Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills – To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of internet usage and Microsoft office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, stand and sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.